Both IPONUBA CONSULTORES S.L. as RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L. and SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. are jointly responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs them that these data will be treated following the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, the following information on the processing is provided:
Identification of joint controllers.
IPONUBA CONSULTORES S.L Delegation of RECOLETOS CONSULTORES, S.L.
Address: Benet Pons i Fabregues 39 bajo, 07007 Palma de Mallorca
Telephone: 678 53 26 90/871 85 44 33
E-Mail: es firstname.lastname@example.org
Domain name: iponuba.es
RECOLETOS CONSULTORES S.L
© Copyright RECOLETOS CONSULTORES
Address: C / Alcalá, 20 5th Floor Of. 505/7 Alcazar Building 28014 Madrid
Registered in the Registry: VALLADOLID, VOLUME 999, BOOK 0, FOLIO 1, SECTION 8, SHEET VA-17572, INS 1º REGISTRY
Domain name: recoletosconsultores.com
SPASEI, CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S.L. SPASEI
Address: Centro Madrid Building. Paseo Arco Ladrillo, 88, 1º Of. 30 – 31 47008 – Valladolid.
Telephone: 983 900 012
Fax: 983 21 41 70
Registered in the Registry: VALLADOLID, TOMO 1171, BOOK 0, FOLIO 214, SHEET VA-17310, INS 1º REGISTRY
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, WhatsApp, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests, or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be blocked with the appropriate security measures to guarantee only access to purify possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the prescription period thereof; after which the data will be processed or the destruction thereof.
Communication of data: IPONUBA CONSULTORES S.L You may transfer the data collected in the CONTACT form if, according to the query/service required, it has to be provided by third parties. No data will be communicated to other third parties, except legal obligation. International data transfers will not be made.
Rights that assist the User:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- The right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights (of the Delegate):
- Postal address: Benet Pons i Fabregues 39 bajo, 07007 Palma de Mallorca – Cádiz Telephone: 678 53 26 90/871 85 44 33 E-Mail: es email@example.com
Mandatory or optional nature of the information collected by the user
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and are responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, except imperative legal obligation and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested in advance to the users. All the data requested through the website are mandatory since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
That following the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner about the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR necessary to prevent access, loss, alteration, and/or destruction of data, to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.